Invited Presentations and Workshops
Each year I provide invited addresses and workshops at several state, regional and national conferences, as well as organization-specific events on several topics. Presentations involve a combination of PowerPoint slides, embedded video clips and oral presentation with Q&A. Occasionally presentations can be combined with case consultation depending on specific circumstances.
Generally such presentations need to be scheduled 3-6 months in advance. Sept-November and April-June are the busiest periods of the year and require the most lead time.
• Individualized Autism Early Intervention: Blended Naturalistic and Discrete Trial Approaches
• Early Intervention and Brain Development
• Freedom from Meltdowns
• Overcoming Compulsive Behavior in Autism
• Autism Early Intervention
• Medication Management of Behavioral Challenges in Autism